sábado, 8 de marzo de 2008

Letter to Manuel Rosales & Talkin with Neria


Gobernación del Zulia
Manuel Rosales
From: Ayatola

Gobernación del Zulia

To: Manuel Rosales

    From: Ayatola

Dear Mr. Rosales, I would have to tell you something, Thank for your program of scholarships (jel) Jesus Enrique Lossada, it's good for all people like me. However I need to tell you all about The Zulianidad Day.

The organization was terrible, nobody knew what to do, I´m a Maracaibo Banda Show member and we could not play any song, because all the Zulia's bands were together. People couldn´t enjoy much because of the noise.

next time I suggest you to contract efficient personal, because your team is very bad.

Bye… take care

Ayatola





Talking with Neria

My aunt Neria is 85 years old. She was born in ............. and she told me of her youth and how the times were before.

When she was a girl everything was healthier and safer than now. At that time, there was no television. The news were listened to in the radio. there weren't electric stoves or computers, either. She said:

"I remember the day, Marcos Perez Jimenez was trough out of government, we were in a baseball game when they announced the news".

Also remember the day I saw RCTV, for the first time, it was in black and white, only transmits music until Renny Otolina came, his show was very good. The family got together to enjoy watching his TV show.

Before television there was nothing to do, and that is why today I have 24 children.



No hay comentarios: