sábado, 8 de marzo de 2008

sing with britney... " I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman"

I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

I used to think
I had the answers to everything
But now
I know
That life doesn´t always go my way
Feels li
ke
I´m caught in the middle
That´s when I realize

CHORUS:
I´m not a girl, not yet a woman
All I need is time, a moment that is mine
While

I´m in between
I´m not a girl
There is no need to protect me
It´s time that
I Learn to face up to this on my own
I´ve seen so much more than you know now
So don´t tell me to shut my eyes

CHORUS
but if you lo
ok at me closely
You will see it in my eyes
This girl will always find her way
(I´m not a girl)
I´m not a girl, don´t tell me what to believe
(Not yet a woman)
I´m just trying to find t
he woman in me, yeah
(All I need is time)oh, all
I need is time
(A moment that is mine)
That´s mine
While
I´m in between
I´m not a girl, not yet a woman, no no
All I need is time,
a moment that is mine
While
I´m in between
I´m not a girl, ohh
Not yet a woman

No hay comentarios: