viernes, 14 de marzo de 2008

REFLEXION OF MY LIVE

Just one week for my birthday number 20, I feel it is time to change, I was told to prepare a composition about what I did not like my parents, but seeing the options that I was offering the book to answer my complaints before I became account many things.


Do not respect my privacy, trust ends at the beginning of the abuse, so they did us where appropriate, of not doing so has acquired bad habits, and that if serious bad. I am not happy and I do not like it but because it could not have been a burglar.


Did not like my friends, and I can not blame them at some point my friends were not healthy. Thanks to this I met my best friends, friendly people healthy and best of all, I appreciate and support me when I do bad things and are the first to show that it's not good.

Criticized my appearance, that if I let annoying. Thank God today I want seen but not you like my parents.

Although the task was to say that I do not like my parents, I can not do this, because although I do not like it, they did not invade for life quite the opposite that is not his job, and I thank them in my innermost soul.

No hay comentarios: