viernes, 14 de marzo de 2008

my next vacation...

At the end of the academic period I planned to visit 3 countries.
The first being egito because their culture is very interesting to me. In my suitcase apart dollars bring comfortable clothes like T-shirts, shorts and a hat panalones.

I want to visit Cairo and surroundings: the Pyramids of Giza, along with the Great Sphinx (on the outskirts of the city) are the main attractions, which are complemented by the treasures of the museum in Cairo that displays the treasure of Tutankhamen, and Khan El Khalili bazaar.


Iraq
will be the second country, I want to see for themselves the effects of war and know a little of what will be my future work ... Journalist war.


Time is short as my last stop will be peru, visiting Machu Picchu, but this time I will compare clothing for the cold, as jackets, leather pants and scarf.


End of a journey on which I will make a comparison pyramids are better made,

which are better and more important will be the

information on the culture of each country that I will always remember.

No hay comentarios: